Trusted Access is the unique outcome of bringing together Jamf device management, user identity and secure connectivity with endpoint protection. It allows organizations to deliver a hybrid work experience, regardless of device type, that users love, and organizations trust.
Trusted Access is realized by:
- Ensuring only enrolled, verified devices, both corporately owned and BYO, can connect to critical business apps
- Enabling security policies that revolve around cloud user identities, permissions, and roles to safeguard sensitive data
- Monitoring both on-device and in-network threats regardless of location and network
- Assessing risk continuously to evaluate security hygiene, risk level of all devices and blocking access when a compromise is detected
- Remediating identified threats on-device to keep users productive