Learn what is information governance and how it can protect your company. Information is, arguably, an organization’s most important asset. Regardless of where it resides, it must be governed. If not governed properly, information is subject to misuse, loss, and mismanagement, resulting in poor organizational performance and even worse, could lead to adverse consequences such as legal proceedings and regulatory fines.
In this report, we’ll cover:
- What is Information Governance?
- How do you know you need Information Governance?
- How do retention and security classification policies reduce information risk?
- How can better Governance simplify response to discovery orders?
- What technologies and resources can enable better Information Governance?
Anytime you work with information there are regulatory requirements, laws, and company policies that dictate what you can and cannot do with information. Download the report to learn more.