2020 was a year for the cybersecurity record books. The pandemic shifted digital progress into overdrive. Cloud migration accelerated as millions of workers went remote overnight. Topics like control, governance, and access suddenly became conversation du jour. And we learned of new data breaches and cyber attacks occurring on an almost daily basis.
Many companies were caught off guard by the rapid pace of change and new challenges that 2020 had in store. Time will tell what 2021 holds. But one thing is clear: new mindsets, rapid innovation, and advanced persistent threats signal significant changes on the horizon for identity and security professionals.
We spoke with leading industry experts, technology vendors, and system integrators to help you plan for the year ahead with actionable insights, predictions, and best practices to safeguard your enterprise in 2021 and beyond.
Read this report and discover how to:
- Reduce vulnerabilities associated with remote working
- Navigate evolving data privacy regulations around the globe
- Identify overlooked issues due to expanding SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS
- Adopt data-driven automation for critical identity management processes
- Pivot away from multiple identity solutions to support modern cloud workloads and identities