Araali Networks, a SaaS-managed solution, announced its Runtime Security Solution for Kubernetes via Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
The Araali solution for AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) is presented in the YAML file form and runs on any EKS cluster to keep it secure. After deploying the Araali on a Kubernetes cluster, it covers any existing apps/nodes and any future apps/nodes added to the cluster. It provides the following business value:
- Lets the team concentrate on innovation as Araali automates runtime security with a single click
- A self-organizing runtime-created from Araali helps to spot threats easily
- Get to compliance (SOC2, PCI) at warp speed
- Araali accelerates Cloud and Kubernetes adoption with DevSecOps automation
- Segmenting access to Kubernetes Services based on geolocation
Benefits of Araali for DevOps and SecOps team
Araali facilitates the automation of the mundane task of creating network security policy and managing its lifecycle without Dev or Sec having to write any configuration.
- Handwriting policies or security YAML is not needed. Policies are auto-discovered and ready for use.
- Continuous security monitoring of runtime, exfiltration attempts, overexposed services, and zero-day exploits.
- Accurate alerts with no false positives that are intelligently routed to the app owner.
- Alerts populated upfront with the required context. SecOps don’t need to cling on cloudwatch, firewall, and IAM logs to investigate.
- Seamless upgrades managed via SaaS – no DevOps management overhead.