- NYNJA publicized the launch of NYNJA Drive.
- NYNJA Drive will offer businesses an enterprise-grade, encrypted document, and file management system.
- Allow secure, easy, and safe document sharing inside and outside of your organization.
- The file-sharing system also ensures that the company could keep its documents up-to-date and, most importantly, versioned.
Unified communication platform
NYNJA is the security-first, all-in-one communications platform for all mission-critical communications needs, publicized the launch of NYNJA Drive. NYNJA Drive will offer businesses an enterprise-grade, encrypted document, and file management system comprising large file transfer, file hosting, and file sharing.
NYNJA Drive – unified file management solution
NYNJA Drive is a SOC2, single sign-on (SSO), and HIPAA-compliant drive that integrates with your current NYNJA account to secure, easy, and safe document sharing inside and outside of your organization.
The Drive was specially designed for high performance and reliability, along with the convenience of an integrated unified file management solution. With NYNJA Drive, organizations could offer employees permission to access documents by creating their own encryption for files and media sent to non-NYNJA and NYNJA users. Thus, the data is organized into folders called libraries. The file-sharing system also ensures that the company could keep its documents up-to-date and, most importantly, versioned.
NYNJA plays an essential role by eliminating the need for multiple tools or applications to accomplish business tasks such as file sharing, conferencing, and chatting.
JR Guerrieri, Co-Founder, CEO and amp; Board Member at NYNJA Group, commented: “The launch of NYNJA Drive brings the business communications platform sector out of the dark ages, when it comes file sharing.”
He further added, “Drive is a significant leap forward for our customers who rely on sharing and storing files on the NYNJA unified communications platform, because it renders expensive file storage services like Dropbox (essentially) useless!”
Presently, there are no business communication platforms that provide storage and file sharing within a single, seamless business solution.
NYNJA Drive features
- Creates encrypted password protected libraries
- Maintains versions of files and revert to previous snapshots
- Manages permissions for files and libraries for external and internal users
- For recipient login procedure is not necessary; thus, one can share a file via the link
In its December 29, 2020, announcement NYNJA reiterated its ongoing efforts to pioneer industry-first solutions built for successful critical communications.