- Tactful and Mitel use their years of experience to boost business communications and artificial intelligence technologies in the MEA region.
- Increasing consumer experience and business operations using RPA technologies, end-to-end automation, chatbots, and AI.
- Collaboration offers businesses best-in-class security architecture.
Best unified communication platforms
Tactful AI joins hands with Mitel to bring leading-edge cognitive and omnichannel solutions to the fast-growing online businesses in the MEA (the Middle East and Africa) region.
Tactful AI is a leading Unified Cognitive Customer Experience Platform designed to achieve the best results across touchpoints using AI and data-centric approaches. Mitel is a global industry frontrunner in business communications, driving about two billion business connections with enterprise, cloud, and next-generation collaboration applications.
More on bond sharing
Tactful AI, a leading UK technology provider specialized in artificial intelligence (AI), publicized that it will be working with Mitel Solutions Alliance Program to help organizations enhance consumer experience operations, sales performance, and boost consumer loyalty. The joint offering will comprise comprehensive omnichannel technology developed using AI and a data-centric approach.
The native integration between Tactful UCX (Unified Cognitive Customer Experience) and Mitel’s communications and collaboration products offer the best solutions for businesses developing modern digital-first call centers, CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service), and UCaaS (Unified Communication as a Service). The offering could be flexibly deployed on cloud, private cloud, local data centers, or hybrid topology. This flexibility is essential for the fast-changing regulatory environment that increases restrictions on how and where businesses could manage consumers related data.
Tactful UCX is a one-stop-solution for emerging enterprises looking for capable and scalable modern software to boost consumer retention, maximize sales, optimize operations, and have a deep insight into consumers’ overall journey.
New offering will power Mitel’s broad portfolio of business communications
The new offering will leverage Mitel’s broad portfolio of business communications and collaboration solutions, including Mitel’s real-time UCC (Unified Communications and Collaboration) solution for on-site deployment for medium and large enterprises – MiVoice MX-ONE and the following flagship contact center solutions:
- MiContact Center Enterprise – is an enterprise private cloud call center with an all-in-one interaction management platform that converts dated voice-only call centers into omnichannel consumer experience centers.
- MiContact Center Business – is an omnichannel and enterprise-grade customer experience management platform developed to power customer-centric organizations from a private cloud call center.
Mohamed Elmasry, Founder and CEO at Tactful AI, commented: “Over the past year, we have seen unprecedented change in consumer behavior, now everyone embraces the power of communication between individuals and with businesses. With digital channels becoming the preferred choice of communication for generations X, Y, and Z, while voice communications remain important for older generations, businesses have no option but to implement a unified communications strategy to stay relevant and future proof. Our partnership with Mitel is going to help us deliver on our mission of helping businesses thrive in this fast-changing world we all live in.”
Sherif Khairallah, Business Development Director and Consultant at Mitel, commented: “The pandemic has shifted many consumers onto digital services, so creating better online customer experiences will be a major trend. As customers rethink their business models and digitize their services to adapt to the volatile market environment, we will see stronger demand for technologies – like AI and chatbots – that help enhance the customer experience. The partnership with Tactful AI will enable Mitel to support their Middle East on-premises customers – such as governmental bodies – willing to adopt modern AI technologies without compromising with security.”
- Approximately 25,000 organizations, including about one million agents, are dependent on Mitel contact center solutions as the backbone for their customer engagements.
- Mitel – Four-time Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for UC.
- Mitel is recognized as a frontrunner in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration 2019 Vendor Assessment.
- Mitel has more than one million UCaaS subscribers
- Tactful UCX helps businesses boost consumer retention by up to 60%, productivity by approximately 80%, and sales conversion by about 250%.
- Tactful UCX could be integrated with ERP, CRM, eCommerce, contact center, and mobile app.