- “Networking Above the Clouds” global seminars curated specially for DevOps, cloud architects, security teams, and network engineers to learn how to overcome networking and security challenges in any or all public clouds such as OCI, AWS, GCP, and Azure.
“Networking Above the Clouds” – networking seminar series
Aviatrix, a leading cloud network platform, recently publicized its multi-cloud networking seminar series called “Networking Above the Clouds,” to be held across Europe and North America.
The lunch-and-learn seminars are specially curated for network engineers, DevOps, security, and architects’ teams operating in any public cloud (OCI, AWS, GCP, and Azure). These seminars are for those interested in learning how hundreds of other enterprises have overcome important security, cloud networking, and operational challenges.
Several firms embrace public cloud infrastructure, education, comprehensive training, and an understanding of best practices essential for successfully planning, designing, and operating multi-cloud networks.
This novel series of seminars further extends Aviatrix’s commitment to closing the cloud networking skills gap for small and medium-sized, and large-sized organizations – launched only a year ago, with more than 10,000 certified professionals. The Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) Program is the business’s benchmark for multi-cloud networking certification.
The “Networking Above the Clouds” seminars will conduct live discussions and demos covering how to:
- Leverage public cloud-native constructs and learn the way to utilize them successfully.
- Achieve the simplicity and agility everyone anticipates from the cloud, with the operational control and security enterprises.
- Secure VPC/VNet egress traffic, encrypt data-in-motion with high performance, and insert next-generation firewall services.
- Enterprise-class operational visibility and troubleshooting.
- Resolve overlapping IP addresses, manual configuration complexity, route table limits in the public cloud.
- Use Multi-Cloud Transit Network to integrate cloud and on-premise resources.
- Combine present infrastructure such as a software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) with a Multi-Cloud Network.
What expert’s think
Frank Cabri, Vice President, Marketing at Aviatrix, commented: “Multi-cloud adoption is inevitable, yet most companies’ networks are not ready for it. These seminars provide a great opportunity for a small audience to interact with our world-class team and gain a better understanding of how to build a multi-cloud network right the first time.”
He further added, “Getting cloud networking right technically and from an economic perspective, is a top priority for any organization’s successful transformation to cloud. We’re excited to get back on the road and meet with the growing global Aviatrix community.”