- 8×8, Inc. reported sustained global growth and customer adoption of the 8×8 XCaaS solution.
- According to Metrigy, companies that combine their contact center with unified communications are successful.
8×8, Inc., a prominent supplier
8×8, Inc., a prominent supplier of integrated cloud communications platforms, reported sustained global expansion and consumer adoption of the 8×8 XCaaS (eXperience Communications as a Service) solution.
8×8 XCaaS, which comprises integrated cloud contact center, voice, team chat, video meetings, and Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) embeddable Application Programming Interface (APIs) capabilities in a single-vendor solution, accounted for more than 35% of Annualized Recurring Subscriptions and Usage (ARR) as of the third quarter of fiscal 2022 ended December 31, 2021, an increase of more than 35% year-over-year.
According to Metrigy, companies that combine their contact center with unified communications register success. Those who used a single vendor’s integrated cloud unified communications and contact center solution saw nearly 100% revenue growth, a 14% expense reduction, a 57% increase in customer satisfaction, and a 37% increase in agent efficiency.
New 8×8 XCaaS features comprise –
- The industry’s first unified cloud phone and contact center solution in the Philippines, which expands 8×8’s comprehensive PSTN alternative offerings to 48 nations and territories.
- For 8×8 Frontdesk, which is a composed experience for high volume call handling, new abilities comprise multiple call parking modes, shared notes, and directory filter options.
- Breakout rooms, polls, and thorough post-meeting reports, as well as extra moderating controls for productive meetings, are among the advanced enterprise video conference capabilities.
8×8 XCaaS adoption is gaining traction across many businesses and geographies. Recent 8×8 XCaaS deployments, which are frequently combined with 8×8 Voice for Microsoft Teams and the Microsoft-certified 8×8 Contact Center, demonstrate a rising trend to centralize communications, which is changing the way businesses work in a hybrid world:
- Kubota North America, a significant producer of tractors, lawnmowers, agricultural equipment, construction equipment, and industrial engines, launched the “One Kubota” project to bring multiple business units on a single communication platform. Kubota chose 8×8 XCaaS for 1,000 UCaaS and 200 CCaaS seats for enhanced business communications across the enterprise after a successful pilot managed by 8×8’s Center of Excellence.
- Based in Brisbane, Australia, ALS Limited offers testing, inspection, certification, and verification services to over 370 locations in 65 countries. It recently added additional 800 users with Microsoft Teams integration to assist its staff in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the US as part of their worldwide 8×8 XCaaS commitment.
- Inpro is a leading global provider of high-performance, innovative architectural components for commercial buildings. Microsoft Teams chose 8×8 XCaaS and 8×8 Voice to support over 600 employees worldwide. They chose XCaaS for its well-crafted experiences, such as 8×8 Frontdesk, which will give receptionists advanced call-handling skills, as well as for tight Salesforce connection.
- Hays County is one of the fastest-growing counties in the United States, located in Austin, Texas. To handle more than 240,000 people, the local government chose 8×8 XCaaS with 8×8 Voice for Microsoft Teams as a single cloud communications platform with high availability.
8×8 XCaaS is based on the 8×8 eXperience Communications PlatformTM, which provides the industry’s only financially guaranteed, platform-wide 99.999% SLA across an integrated cloud Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution.
Charles Bonomo, Chief Information Officer at Infinite Electronics, a prominent global provider of electronic components, said, “Managing teams across multiple countries and continents creates unique communications, collaboration, and customer engagement challenges.” He added, “8×8 XCaaS allows us to have our more than 500 employees in the US, Mexico, and China on a high availability, single, integrated cloud communications and contact center platform to provide resilient employee communications and customer engagement capabilities globally.”
Hunter Middleton, Chief Product Officer at 8×8, Inc., said, “Enterprises around the world recognize that a single, integrated unified communications and contact center solution is a critical component to meet the evolving requirements of a rapidly modernizing workforce.” He added, “By continuing to innovate across 8×8 XCaaS, we are helping organizations optimize employee and customer experience, regardless of location or device.”