iCIMS, Inc., the renowned cloud recruiting platform provider, was honored and as a leading provider of talent acquisition software in the European market for the year 2020. In the world where everyone is struggling to optimize their hiring strategies and practices, iCIMS is on the top when it comes to building a winning workforce. The honor was extended on June 3, 2020, by Europe’s No. 1 industry analyst firm Fosway Group.
iCIMS is the leading cloud platform for recruitment. It allows companies to manage and scale their recruitment agendas. Being an award-winning platform, it is efficient in handling recruitment needs and an ecosystem of nearly 300 integrated partners. Established in 2000, this recruitment platform supports more than 4000 customers, which includes fortune 100 companies, and hires 4 million people each year.
Reasons for development and recognition
- Lucrative partnership deals with leading HCM and payroll software providers
- 24/7 premium support through technical helpdesk for global companies
- Being a part of the community which has more than 2 million platform users and some renowned customers such as Siemens, PepsiCo, Toyota Motor, Wipro, Lloyds Bank, and Johnson and amp; Johnson
- Engaging with candidates across geographies and channels. For initial communication regarding recruitment, it talks with candidates via Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and WeChat
- After the acquisition of Opening.io by iCIMS, it became easy to acquire talent with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Continuous support and guidance from iCIMS European team
“Today’s conditions have many employers feeling the pressure – whether they are experiencing a sudden surge in hiring volumes, focused on hiring critical roles with greater precision, or trying to keep candidates engaged until hiring resumes,” said Frederik Ballon, Vice President EMEA at iCIMS. “Global business leaders understand now more than ever that having the right people is critical to their success and they are quickly finding out that access to the best talent requires optimum technology, a premier partner community and a global network of users. Our inclusion as a leading recruiting software provider in the 2020 Fosway 9-Grid for Talent Acquisition solidifies our commitment to helping our customers across the globe to build a winning workforce.”
“As the European market for recruiting software becomes increasingly crowded and complex, buyers are faced with more choices than ever before,” said David Wilson, CEO of Fosway Group. “iCIMS is a global provider investing in growing its European business. It is well-positioned to support employers looking for a proven talent acquisition suite with strong technology and service capability in multiple markets,” he added.